4th ISCI International Conference
Main Theme: Child Indicators in a Globalized World: Implications for Research, Practice and Policy.
Date: May 29 – 31, 2013.
Venue: Hoam Faculty House, Seoul National University, Korea.
Contact information: ISCI Conference Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Social Welfare, Seoul National University, Korea
- Abstract submission ? November 30, 2012
- Paper submission ? March 15, 2013
- Early bird registration ? before February 28, 2013
- Regular registration ? after February 28, 2013
The 4th ISCI conference will explore how child indicators can be used to improve the well-being of children in a globalized world under the conference?s main theme “Child Indicators in a Globalized World: Implications for Research, Practice and Policy.”
Topics to be addressed in the conference include
- Theory and conceptual frameworks of child indicators
- Measurement, data, and methods on child indicators
- Dissemination of child indicators
- Advocacy using child indicators
- Policy and program development using child indicators
- Children?s subjective well-being
- Information technology and child indicators
- Child indicators across cultures and borders
- ‘Glocalization’ of child indicators
- Deadline for abstract submission is November 30, 2012
- Guidelines for submission can be found on our homepage www.2013isci.org
Now possible through our website at www.2013isci.org
The 4th ISCI Conference will be held at Hoam Faculty House located at the Seoul National University?s campus.
Detailed information about the venue, accommodation and transportation can be found on our homepage wwww.2013isci.org