Call 4 Paper: Quality Issues and Insights in the 21st Century
Dear QOL Researchers,
We invite submission of papers describing innovative research on all aspects of quality and related areas. Submitted papers will be assessed based on their novelty, technical quality, potential impact, and clarity of writing.
"Quality Issues and Insights in the 21st Century" (QIIC), ISSN 2029-9575 is an international, periodical, peer reviewed scientific journal, issued by the Scientia Socialis in Cooperation with SMC “Scientia Educologica”.
Papers submitted to QIIC_3CFP_2013 should be original work and substantively different from papers that have been previously published or are under review in a journal or another peer-reviewed conference.
- Quality Management in Public Sector,
- Quality Management in Private Sector,
- Quality of Education (Higher/ secondary, vocational, primary, etc.),
- Quality Assurance,
- Quality of Process/ Process Management,
- Strategic Planning; Quality Paradigms,
- History, Future of Quality,
- Customer Satisfaction,
- Quality Competitiveness,
- Quality Models, Standards, and Other Areas Related to Quality.
Application form: 20 October 2013
Full paper: 20 November 2013
Editorial Board of QIIC