October 4, 2013
Call for contributions – volume on life satisfaction and health
-Book "Social influences on life satisfaction and health" : Call for abstracts-
We would like to invite you to participate in a hardcover edited collection with a tentative title "Social influences on life satisfaction and health"
(by Nova Publishers, expected date of publishing: end of year 2014).
The volume aims to collect up-to-date research on social determinants of life satisfaction and health in contemporary societies. We are interested in both original research articles and review papers.
We invite papers on following and related topics:
- the effects of social networks, relationships and interactions on life satisfaction and health
- life satisfaction / health consequences of life-course events
- social influences on health / life satisfaction in various social contexts
- social influences on life satisfaction / health of specific social groups
- consequences of life satisfaction for long-term health
Extended deadline for submitting abstracts: October 13, 2013
Abstracts (up to 500 words) should contain the title and author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s)
Information on acceptance of abstracts: by October 18, 2013
Deadline for submitting the final paper: December 5, 2013
We expect contributions of between 4,000 to 15,000 words
Contacts for submission:
Francesco Sarracino (email@example.com)
Malgorzata Mikucka (firstname.lastname@example.org)