August 12, 2013
Child Indicators Research, Vol. 6, Iss. 3
The new issue of CIR is available at SpringerLink.
Click on the title to view an abstract!
- Children’s Subjective Well-Being Measured Using a Composite Index: What Impacts Spanish First-Year Secondary Education Students’ Subjective Well-Being?
- Cyberbullying: Insights and Age-Comparison Indicators from a Youth-Led Study in England
- Effects of Objective and Subjective Socioeconomic Status on Self-Rated Health, Depressive Symptoms, and Suicidal Ideation in Adolescents
- How Children Describe Their Houses: Present vs. Ideal
- Do Public Services Reach the Worst Affected Children in Rural India? An Investigation Applying the Quantile Regression Method
- The Structural Model of Child Well-Being
- Factor Structure of the Children’s Depression Inventory: Evidences from Asian Children and Adolescents
- An Exploration into the Impact of Exposure to Community Violence and Hope on Children’s Perceptions of Well-Being: A South African Perspective
- The Relationships between Quality of Life, Satisfaction with Care and Self-Efficacy as Perceived by Adolescents with Diabetes: A Questionnaire Survey
- The Role of Individual and Relational Characteristics on Alcohol Consumption among Italian Adolescents: A Discriminant Function Analysis