Human and Ecosystems Well-being; QOL2015
The Conference in 2015 will focus on the Millennium Ecosystem Assessment (MEA) which was launched by United Nations in 2001, and the first report was released in 2005. Several countries began the national associated assessments.
The topics of the Conference include among others:
- Resilience, security, and risk management
- Comprehensive wealth
- Healthcare system performance
- Methodology of the well-being assessment of humans and non-human entities
- Sustainable development, sustainable insurance, sustainability measurement
- Ecological economics, political ecology, and social ecology
- Ethical and methodological foundations
- Global sly finance-led initiatives for sustainability and responsibility, PSI, PRI, CSR
- Distributional aspects of well-being, equity, inequality, and social justice
- Mathematical, as well as statistical models
The QOL2015 Conference, as all the previous, aims not only at providing a forum for scientists to exchange up-to-date knowledge, but also at setting goals for future research.
Along with the original contributions, survey papers are very welcomed.
CONFERENCE WEBSITE: www.qol2015.ue.wroc.pl
Abstract Submission Deadline: May 31, 2015.
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: June 20, 2015.
Final Paper Submission Deadline: September 21, 2015.
Registration deadline for authors: May 31, 2015.
Conference Dates: Wrocław (Poland), September 21-22, 2015