ISQOLS Conference 2014: Session Call4Papers
Dear ISQOLS friends,
as the ISQOLS-conference in Berlin is taking shape, the following sessions are calling for papers till May16th 2014, independent of the general Call for Papers. Please have a look at the detailed session descriptions:
- NEW! Session on "Life Course and subjective well-being"
- Session on "Adolescent and Child Subjective Well-being"
- Session on "Community Well-being: Theories and Practice"
- Session on "Mind the gap – (growing) inequalities in well-being"
- Session on "Social Policies Social and Well -being in Later Life"
- Session on "Social progress in Islamic Nations"
- Session on "Well-Being in Africa: Past and Current Trends"
- Session on "Quality of Life in the EU enlargement countries"
Please send your paper abstracts to the e-mails of the session organizers, mentioning the session title in the subject line.