Journal of Happiness Studies, Vol. 14, Issue 5
The new issue of JOHS is now available at SpringerLink.
In this issue:
- General and Specific Question Sequence Effects in Satisfaction Surveys: Integrating Directional and Correlational Effects
- “There is Nothing Good About this Work:” Identity and Unhappiness Among Nicaraguan Female Sex Workers
- Relative Income and Marital Happiness Among Urban Chinese Women: The Moderating Role of Personal Commitment
- Relationship of Illness Severity with Health and Life Satisfaction in Patients with Cardiovascular Disease: The Mediating Role of Self-efficacy Beliefs and Illness Perceptions
- “I May Look 75, but I’m Really a Pioneer”: Concept of Self and Resilience Among Israeli Elder Adults Living in a War Zone