Social Indicators Research – Vol.112, Iss.3
The new issue of SIR is available at SpringerLink.
Click on the title to view abstracts!
- Theory and Validity of Life Satisfaction Scales
- Subjective Wellbeing: Telling Only Half the Story
- Criminal Victimization and Crime Risk Perception: A Multilevel Longitudinal Study
- Environment and Happiness: New Evidence for Spain
- Indicators and Implications of Zero Tolerance of Corruption: The Case of Hong Kong
- A New Perspective on Job Lock
- What are The Best and Worst Times in the Lives of South African Township Dwellers? A Content Analysis of the Self-Defined End-Anchors for Bernheim’s ACSA Scale of Subjective Well-Being
- Social Exclusion and Its Causes in East Asian Societies: Evidences from SQSQ Survey Data
- Parental Support for Basic Psychological Needs and Happiness: The Importance of Sense of Uniqueness
- Academic Coping, Friendship Quality, and Student Engagement Associated with Student Quality of School Life: A Partial Least Square Analysis
- Who Makes the Most? Measuring the “Urban Environmental Virtuosity”
- Choices Which Change Life Satisfaction: Similar Results for Australia, Britain and Germany
- Democracy and Female Labor Force Participation: An Empirical Examination