August 12, 2013
Social Indicators Research, Vol. 113, Iss. 2
The new issue of SIR is available at SpringerLink.
Click on the title to view an abstract!
- Editorial: Poverty, Vulnerability and Resilience in a Post-2015 World
- New MDGs, Development Concepts, Principles and Challenges in a Post-2015 World
- Universal and Local Reconciled: Exploring Satisfaction with Universal and Local Goals in Thailand and Bangladesh
- Identifying Synergies and Complementarities Between MDGs: Results from Cluster Analysis
- Capturing Multidimensionality: What does a Human Wellbeing Conceptual Framework Add to the Analysis of Vulnerability?
- Responding to the Psychological Context of Extreme Poverty: Using Cash Transfers to Stimulate Productive Investment Decisions in Bangladesh
- Questioning Psychosocial Resilience After Flooding and the Consequences for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Household Trajectories in Rural Ethiopia: What Can a Mixed Method Approach Tell Us About the Impact of Poverty on Children?