Time to renew your ISQOLS membership
This is an invitation to reconnect to ISQOLS by renewing / applying for your membership 2015.
As an active ISQOLS member you’ll receive the following benefits:
- essential quality-of-life publications Applied Research in Quality of Life (ARIQ/ARQOL) and Social Indicators Network News (SINET),
- discounts on quality-of-life literature like Journal of Happiness Studies (JoHS) or Social Indicatorios Research (SIR),
- significant discount to books in Springer’s Social Indicators Research Book Series
- access to a growing network of researchers worldwide and
- significant discount on the registration fee to ISQOLS Conferences.
The year 2015 will be a great year ahead for the International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies (ISQOLS) with our 13th Conference taking place 15-17 October 2015 in Phoenix (AZ), USA.
All active ISQOLS members will receive a significant discount on the registration fee!
Membership renewal and payment can be done easily online by clicking on the following link: http://www.isqols.org/membership/membership-registration.
If you haven’t already, you can set up a personal profile allowing the ISQOLS community to contact you based on your expertise in quality of life. Use the open blog to publish any ISQOLS-related news, event announcement or reading recommendation you want to share with others.
Thank you very much for your support of ISQOLS!
We value your participation, and look forward to new opportunities – together we can realize much progress in quality-of-life studies.