Best Practices in Quality-of-Life Research
(A New Book Series by Springer Published in Cooperation with ISQOLS)
Aims & Scope of the Series:
Governments, organizations and individuals are today paying increasingly more attention to how their activities impact on quality of life regionally, nationally and globally. Whether as an address to global resource shortages, changing environmental circumstances, political conditions, competition, technology or otherwise, the far reaching impact of decisions made in these and other areas can have a significant impact on populations whatever their level of development. Many lessons have been learned. Many are still to be realized. Across a number of diverse themed volumes the proposed book series will tackle key issues identified as being of significant importance to decision makers and participants across all sectors. The series will be invaluable to anyone with an interest in applying quality of life knowledge in contemporary society.
Specifically the series aims:
- To be considered the preferred information source regarding identified models/cases of best practice with respect to QOL.
- To be identified as the best working guide for anyone operating in a field of endeavor in which QOL is a recognized key desired outcome.
- To be recognized not just as 'book on the shelf' but rather, a 'book in the hand', or at least, 'on the desk'. Thus, more than just a reference book.
CALL FOR EDITORS!
You may have more ideas! If you would like to edit a volume in the BPQOL series or find out more, please contact
Series Editor: Dave Webb, University of Western Australia, Australia, email@example.com
M. Joseph Sirgy (Virginia Tech, USA),
Alex Michalos (University of British Columbia, Canada)
Examples of topics that could be included in the Series:
- Best Practices in QOL Marketing,
- Best Practices in Human Resource Management & Quality of Working Life,
- Best Practices in Public Sector Governance & QOL
- Best Practices in Sustainable Management & QOL
- Best Practices in Applied Positive Psychology & QOL
- Best Practices in QOL Coaching
- Best Practices in International Community Development & QOL
- Best Practices in Healthcare Sector Management & QOL
- Best Practices in Public Sector Management & QOL
- Best Practices in Sport, Recreation & QOL
- Best Practices in Travel, Tourism and QOL
- Best Practices in Religious Organizations and QOL
- Best Practices in Education and QOL
- Best Practices in Security and QOL