» QOL and Gerontology - International Society for Quality of Life Studies - ISQOLS
QOL and Gerontology
- Abeles, Ronald P., Gift, Helen C., & Ory, Marcia G. (1994). Aging and quality of life. Springer Publishing Company.
- Baltes, P. B., & Baltes, M. M. (Eds.). (1990). Successful aging: Perspectives from the behavioral sciences. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Birren, James E., Lubben, James, Rowe, Janice, & Deutchman, Donna. (1991). Concept and measurement of quality of life in the frail elderly. Academic Press.
- Bond, L. A., Cutler, S. J., & Grams, A. (Eds.). (1995). Promoting successful and productive aging. Tousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- George, Linda K. & Bearon, Lucille B. Quality of life in older persons: meaning and measurement. Human Sciences Press.
- Herr, Stanley S. & Weber, Germain. (1999). Aging, rights, and quality of life: prospects for older people with developmental disabilities. Paul H. Brooks Publishing Co.
- Lassey, William R. & Lassey, Marie L. (2000). Quality of life for older people: an international perspective. Prentice-Hall.
- Noelker, Linda S. & Harel, Zev. (2000). Linking quality of long-term care and quality of life. Springer Publishing Company.
- Vaillant, G. E. (2003). Aging well: Surprising guideposts to a happier life from the landmark Harvard study of adult development. New York: Little, Brown.
- Walker, Alan. (2004). Quality of life in old age. Open University Press.