Leire Iriarte (of Buen Vivir) is conducting a study in collaboration with Laura Musikanski (Happiness Alliance) about the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and the metrics of well-being and happiness.
At the beginning of this year we published a study analyzing the interactions between ODS and happiness metrics. This is the work I presented at the ISQOLS webinar. Following that work, we have designed a survey to gather the opinion of different actors with an interest in the subject. You can answer the Spanish or English version of this survey, which takes less than 10 minutes to complete, through any of the following links:
- Survey in Spanish: https://forms.gle/PLGHRTfSLUjHa9v97
- Survey in English: https://forms.gle/2LVj3BasRHjpehe68
The survey will be open until 14 August and the results of the study will be presented and discussed in an online workshop on 27 August (9 a.m. CET in Spanish; 5 p.m. CET in English).
I would be very grateful if you could answer the survey as well as distribute it among ISQOLS members since I am sure that there are many people interested in the subject who can make great contributions.
The results will be open for everyone interested in them. Our plan is:
- Present the results of the survey in an online workshop the 27th of August.
- Present the results of the survey and workshop in Granada (I have an oral presentation on Saturday).
- Submit the results to the open source journal: International Journal of Community Well-being (hopefully in fall).
Thank you very much for your time and wish you happy summer time!